Nature Love Mere Washing Machine Cleaner Powder 150g | Detergent Laundry Tub Cleaning Made in Korea
You would think that a machine meant to wash something would stay clean itself, right? Unfortunately, that logic is false. When you think about it, needing to clean a washing machine makes perfect sense.
The machine cleans off the dirt on your clothes, and that dirt obviously needs somewhere to go
. Washing machines can easily collect dirt, bacteria and even fungus after some time.
It's recommended to have your washer go through a cleaning cycle
once a month (
depending on how often you are using the machine)
Steps to wash DRUM MACHINE
1) Pour detergent itself inside the machine. If the degree of contamination is severe, use 2 bags.
(Do not put in the detergent inlet)
2) Run it for about 90 minutes in the standard course. The higher the water temperature, the better the effect.
3) In case of heavy contamination, repeat the standard cycle for rinse cleaning
Steps to wash Regular Machine
1) Pour detergent itself inside the machine filled with warm water above 40℃ and run for 10 minutes to dissolve the powder.(Do not put in the detergent inlet)
2) Let it sit for about 90 minutes. (Please note that it may cause malfunction if left unattended for a long time.)
3) Run one cycle of wash/rinse course (water level - high)
Shelf life: 3 years