Oldam Pimple Spot Cover
Hydrogenated Styrene/Methyl Styrene/Indene Copolymer, Cellulose Gum, Polyisobutene, Pectin
1) Cleanse and dry the skin and apply the patch on the spot
2) Replace a patch every 6-8 hours or depending on the white puffiness of the patch due to the secretion. 3) Please do not use the same patch over 24 hours.
4) When removing, gently roll out or take off the patch from the edge.
1) Do not apply the patch on any infected or deep skin infection.
2) Patients who have diabetes, blood circulation disorder, or people with delicate skin are recommended not to use it.
3) Children under 36 months are prohibited to use.
4) Do not apply the patch with ointment, cream, or antiseptic such as iodine solution. 5) Consult pharmacists or doctors before applying to burned skin.
6) Stop using immediately and consult a doctor when rash or irritation occurs.
7) Do not reuse the used patch.
8) Keep out of reach of children. "Allergic reactions (rash, itch, etc) can occur depending on personal skin condition type.
1) Please store in a cool and dry place and avoid direct sunlight. (1-30°C / 33.8-86°F)
Share this Product
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- Opens in a new window.
- Opens external website in a new window.