Moskinto / Relief Itch / Anti Mosquito / Natural / No Chemical / Waterproof / Mosquito Patch
Type: Standard Box / Family Box
Quantity: 24 Patches (Standard Box) / 42 Patches (Family Box)
Expiry Date (Standard Box): APR 2026 / DEC 2026
Expiry Date (Family Box): DEC 2026
Age: Suitable for 0mths+ but we recommend it for 6mths+ as the adhesive is strong.
Made in Germany
No.1 selling Mosquito after patch in AMAZON
𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱, 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗲𝘅𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗺. 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂!
Does the mosquito bother you 24/7?
From babies to adults, MOSKINTO will rescue you from itchiness!
★★ Stops itching and swelling after insect bites!
★ All natural ingredients
★ Contains no chemical ingredients
★ Perfect for kids and adults
★ Latex free
❌ NO scratching till it bleeds
❌ NO scars
How to use:
1. Do not scratch before applying the patch
2. Stick the patch directly over the insect bite. The itching should subside shortly after applying the patch
3. The patch will start to curl and fall off automatically after 4- 7 days
4. Do not peel it off before it starts to curl as it may leave a sticky residue
5. Wash off any residue with lukewarm water
✔ Recommended to apply baby oil to remove it early
❌ Do not remove the patch earlier than it's naturally peeled off!!! It might leave the patch residue as the adhesiveness is very strong. Once you have any residue, do rub gently in a warm water and moisture well. It might take days to be removed depending on how harsh it was to be forced and peeled.
1. Do not peel it off before it starts to curl as it may leave a sticky residue
2. Do not apply any oils, creams or medications before applying the patch and ensure that your skin is clean
3. Do not use the patch twice
4. Do not stick the patch on open wounds
5. Allergic reactions or side effects occur very rarely and are often due to current medication intake or increased alcohol or nicotine consumption at the same time
6. In case of allergic reactions, remove the patch immediately and consult a doctor
7. The assumption of the effect of the patch has not been scientifically proven and is based on individual case reports and experience values